TNT's drama, The Last Ship is set to have a major presence this year at San Diego Comic Con! In honor of the show's second season,the network is giving fans at Comic-Con the chance to dive into the show through The Last Ship Oculus Rift Experience. As part of this immersive activation, each participant will use an Oculus Rift headset to be transported into The Last Ship's fictional universe, where they must board a cargo ship taken over by the Immunes and retrieve the last remnants of the primordial strain.
Also at Comic-Con, TNT will present a panel featuring The Last Ship stars Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin, Travis Van Winkle, Jocko Sims and Marissa Neitling, as well as series executive producer Hank Steinberg. The session will include Q&A from the audience and exclusive video clips previewing what's to come during the rest of the second season. The Last Ship currently airs on Sundays 9 PM EST on TNT. The show is also available via the network's on-demand related platforms.
The Last Ship Oculus Rift Experience
- Preview Night, Wednesday, July 8: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9 – Sunday, July 12: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The Last Ship Comic-Con Booth
- San Diego Convention Center: Booth #3629
The Last Ship Panel
- Thursday, July 9, 1:45-2:45 p.m.
- San Diego Convention Center: Room 6A
- Panel: Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin, Travis Van Winkle, Jocko Sims, Marissa Neitling and executive producer Hank Steinberg
- Moderated by Entertainment Weekly's James Hibberd
The Last Ship Pressroom
- Photo opportunities, electronic press line and roundtables with Steinberg & cast
- Thursday, July 9, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- The Hilton Bayfront Aqua Salon AB